Alabama Libertarian Forums Forum Index Alabama Libertarian Forums
A Marketplace of Ideas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Libertarian Republicans unite!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alabama Libertarian Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captruss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am back to being torn between what is good for the country and what is good for the Libertarian party. I'm back to thinking we are not doing the future of the party any favors by supporting an unqualified candidate and effectively risking electing a terrible demagogue in Trump. As a career naval Officer I am hard pressed to vote against my country by voting for a guy who is so disinterested that he can't name a foreign leader or never heard of Aleppo.
I think the party should ditch Johnson and endorse the Democrat. Like that's going to happen LOL. Anyway I think a good responsible Libertarian has to vote country over party. The stakes are too high to stay "clubby" . Let's shoot for a real candidate in 2020 and kiss this one goodbye for America. We'll get more respect that way.
captruss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Kim Jong Trump a serious threat to our freedom and Liberty? Time for Libertarians to stand up and resist our downwards slide toward authoritarianism. More details soon.
captruss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How incredibly irresponsible can Republicans get? apparently there is no limit. Rising deficits. tax breaks for the rich, incredibly stupid health care proposals and zero infrastructure programs? Not to mention enabling and butt kissing an ignorant old oligarch instead of impeaching the guy and letting Pence, a classic butt kisser in his own right, take over. Read Ann coulter. she's right for the first time in her life.

The
Repugnants keep saying what's he hiding? Well I know what he's hiding and only Libertarians can call him out because the Dems and Repubs are too self serving to call out what is obvious. TRUMP AND HIS PEOPLE KNEW IN EARLY 2016 THAT THE RUSSKIES WERE TAMPERING AND DID NOT REPORT IT.NSA director Flynn and others in the campaign were told of the Russian efforts by the Russian ambassador and some Russian bankers. Trump immediately started spouting off about the election being "rigged" if he lost. Remember that? The plan was to attack state voter registration systems so that when Trump lost they could declare the Clinton election illegitimate. So what are Trump and the rest afraid we'll find out? That they knew about Russian efforts all along and did nothing about it. In fact they encouraged it. A solid case for treason. Did that constitute collusion? If you know a crime is about to be committed and don't say anything are you guilty of something? If you're running for President of course you are.

I'm calling on all Libertarians to spread the word that the Trump people knew all about the Russians and did nothing. Force those dolts running the investigations to get a clue as to what really happened. Make the Dems grow a spine and pull the Repubs away from Trump's butt long enough to smell the coffee and get rid of these billionaire crooks in the White House. Libertarians are the last line of defense for our Democracy. Hellllllp!
captruss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dump Trump and the corruptibles/
captruss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUMP TRUMP ELECT WELD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alabama Libertarian Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: