Alabama Libertarian Forums Forum Index Alabama Libertarian Forums
A Marketplace of Ideas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LPA 2013 State Convention

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alabama Libertarian Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motrctyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: LPA 2013 State Convention Reply with quote

Fellow Libertarians,

Thank you all for your support of the LPA! Without your hard efforts we wouldn't be where we are today. I can truly say that our message is growing throughout the state and nation!

Who all is excited about the 2013 LPA Convention?! I sure am!

At the Convention we will be discussing the future of the LPA and we will be electing the new Executive Committee. If you aren't already a member I urge you to become one, so that you may be a part of the electoral process. Also at Convention we will be having an array of guest speakers from all over. As you all know events like these come with a price tag, however we are keeping it FREE, so that no one is unable to attend! With that being said, I would like to reach out to everyone and ask that if you have a little extra to spare, please lend a hand, join our cause, fight for liberty. We need to raise at least $500 before the 1st of June in order to keep this Convention free of cost. You will be getting an amazing lineup of speakers, light refreshments, lunch, libertarian minded booths with amazing material, and so much more! If you can donate, follow the link below to our website where you can make a one time donation, monthly donation, or become a member, or see the physical address if you'd like to donate that way. http://www.lpalabama.org/join.html

Thank you all so much and I look forward to seeing you all at the 2013 LPA State Convention!

LIVE FREE,
Aaron Watkins
Secretary of the LPA
Aaron.Watkins@LPAlabama.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alabama Libertarian Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: